Hotel pick up in Bordeaux or surroundings 9:15 am / Drop off at your hotel 6:00
-Visit of family run estate located on the Garonne right bank followed by a commented tasting of the property's wines (Bordeaux red and dry white and a sweet white wine of the Cadillac, Loupiac or Sainte Croix du Mont wine appellations).
- Stopover in the village of Sainte Croix du Mont to admire its 12th century roman church, its caves dug out of a fossilized oyster bed dating back to the tertiary era, its 14th century castle which offers a magnificent view of the Garonne valley and the Sauternes valley located just opposite.
- Lunch in a gastronomic restaurant located in the heart of the fortified village of Cadillac Or
- Picnic in the beautiful garden of 18th century family wine estate. *
- Visit of a family run estate in the Barsac or Cérons wine appellation followed by a tasting of three or four wines: red, dry and sweet white.
- Driven sightseeing around the Sauternes wine growing region with an introduction to the most famous chateaus of the appellation.
- Visit of a Great Classified Chateau in the Sauternes area that will be followed by a tasting of the first and of the second white wine of the property.
* Only during the summer
Not Included : meal and entrance fees to the wineries