SECRETS DE CHATEAUX
- Secrets de Châteaux is the property of Diana VERNEAU, registered under the following SIRET number: 792 250 987 00015
Domaine de Saint Mandé, rue Souza Mendès, Bat I Apt. 180, 33 130 BEGLES
- Secrets de Châteaux is not a travel agency but has the ability, according to the client’s request, to arrange bookings related to accommodation and meals.
PAYMENT AND FARES
The online purchase must be made maximum 48 hours prior to the beginning of the selected themed tour according to:
- The availabilities of the wineries listed in the detailed tour program.
- The availability of “Secrets de Châteaux”
For tours including a specific workshop, the purchase must be done at least 10 days prior to the beginning of the selected tour.
All the tours must be full paid before departure.
- Themed day tours:
- 450 € for 2/3 persons
- From 4 to 6 persons: 80 € for each additionary person
- "A la carte" customized tours: contact me directly
Payments can be made per creditcard (Paypal) or via bank transfer.
- For any cancellation by the client will be charged:
Numbers of days before the beginning of the stay:
- More than 10 days: reimbursement of the total amount
- Between 10 to 3 days: 50 % of the total amount
- Less than 48 hours or no show: 100 % of the total amount
- For any cancellation by Secrets de Châteaux for reasons beyond its control:
A full refund will be made of all deposits previously paid or of the whole amount of the tour.
- Secrets de Châteaux cannot be held responsible for any transport delay or cancellation due to any circumstance beyond our control : road closed, traffic jam, police emergency crew road interventions or in case of extraordinary problems : strike, weather conditions, terrorist attack, riot. (Non-exhaustive list). The cancellation fees will be applied in any cases of cancellation due to any circumstance beyond our control.
- In case of a vehicle immobilization during the trip, due to a mechanical failure, an accident or damage (theft, deterioration), Secrets de châteaux will try to guarantee the journey continuity, warning the principal in all cases and if this is not possible, it will reimburse the portion of tour (or entire tour) the attendees didn't complete.
SERVICE AND SECURITY RULES
- The vehicle and the driver will be provided with the necessary aboard documents to make sure the service goes smoothly.
- The principal and the passengers are required to follow all rules and laws that are to be applied to the persons and luggage.
- Secrets de Châteaux reserves the right to interrupt the service in progress if the driver is aware that the client is in act of committing an offence such as using narcotics, endangering the driver safety or a noticeable lack of politeness by the client towards the driver.
- The service is valid only once. If the client does not show up at the pick-up place, the service will be definitively
lost, no refund will be given.
- Any wait beyond a one-hour franchise will be charged.
Any started extra hour will be integrally charged.
- Any damage caused inside the vehicle will be charged.
- As my responsibility is engaged during the vehicle renting period, I am required to apply and enforce all current laws. No requests shall be made by the client, nor shall any request be honored by the driver to exceed the authorized speed limit or to commit breaches of any Highway Code rule.
- Smoking or consume alcohol in the vehicles is strictly prohibited. Seat belts must be fastened AT ALL TIMES.
Claims or litigation related to our services must be presented within 8days from the end of the provision.
Any claim not so presented shall be conclusively deemed waived.
In case of litigation, the Bordeaux Commercial court is the only one to be qualified.